- On January 18th 2007, Kreativno Pero Primary School obtained a written certificate from the Ministry of Education and Sports of the Republic of Serbia on the fulfilment of formal requirements for carrying out primary education, number 022-05-00265/2006-03.
- Since the school year 2009/2010, based on the opinion of the Institute for the Improvement of Education, Kreativno Pero Primary School operates under consent of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Serbia for the implementation of the project of bilingual teaching.
- On December 17th 2007, Kreativno Pero kindergarten received a written certificate from the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia on the fulfilment of conditions for carrying out pre-school education, number 022-05-00109/2007-7.
- In January 2012, Educational System Kreativno Pero became a part of the international system of the Cambridge International Examinations.
- Secondary School Kreativno Pero was accredited by the decision of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development no. 022-05-00023/2013-03 from 12th of March 2014.
- In 2016 we received permission to continue the implementation of bilingual teaching programme in our primary and secondary school, which was continued in the following year.
- Kreativno Pero became a certified center for preparing students to take ECDL exams (European Computer Driving Licence) in 2016. With over 15 million licenced used so far, European Computer Driving Licence is the most widely spread world certificate for the users of personal computers, and our institution encourages students to take these exams.
In the school year of 2023/24. Kreativno pero pre-school became a certified Cambridge Early Years center.With this novelty, the Educational system Kreativno pero officialy became an institution that allows it's students to gain their education following both the Cambridge programme as well as the pre-school programme of Ministry of education, from 3 years old, up until the age of 19.
By the standards of our institution, every faculty member completes professional development courses within the Cambridge International Examinations Centre, and participates in other forms of professional training in Serbia and abroad, in accordance with our strategic plan for professional development. We nurture an individual approach to the continuous professional development and lifelong learning of our teachers which serves to be a motivating factor in the development of our faculty at Kreativno Pero.